Tuesday, February 03, 2009

I like free software but...

Don't get me wrong, I'm all about the open-source movement... I really enjoy GIMP for image editing and Inkscape but for some reason the Adobe Master Collection still makes my heart pump harder.

That in mind, I'm going to start making more tutorials for GIMP and Inkscape AFTER I re-download them. If I make more tutorials, it should add to the overall support and user-friendliness of these programs. By the way, I only have to "re-"download them because I just reformatted my computer, which as many of us know, is always an experience with a few surprises.

1 comments:

Rajeev Gaur said...

Web Design Delhi - Websites
which use narrative as a way to communicate with audience have found to be able to connect with
audience better and hold their attention for a longer time.