Sunday, August 17, 2008

Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe

DC Comic book characters, such as the dark knight (batman), superman, flash and more are going to be colliding with Mortal Kombat characters.

It's going to be bloody, it's going to be gruesome, it's going to be totally freaking sweet.

See more gamer videos at PWN or DIE


Everything about this game seems amazing. No one knows how it feels until they actually play it though. There's one other big question that remains though, will there be fatalities for the DC Comcis characters? The answer is YES! The superheroes wont, but the super villans will. That's good enough in my book. Superman and batman don't kill people anyways, it would make them completely out of character, thus rendering the whole coolness of "superman" being in a Mortal Kombat game pointless, it would be like a fake superman.

Tell me, can you taste the awesome?

1 comments:

BUCKtheFUC said...

my gammer tag BUCKtheFUC. new gammer tag BUCKtheFK.
I have heard that there will be no custom made characters in the new game. I believe this would be a step backwards. i have held #1 position in the world in the last MK and have held #3 position even loinger.I look forward to the new game , but without custom characters I have my reservations