Monday, April 14, 2008

The Witcher RPG PC Game Review

A big fat 9.5/10!


I just finished playing the DEMO of The Witcher, and let me tell you, it is definitely a great RPG! They're put so much thought and time into this game ensuring a fun and exciting game for many hours.

At first I thought the fighting was going to get repetitive and at first it was. Howevery shortly into the game I realized it was much more awesome than I had thought, there's such a wide array of fighting attributes to be toyed with that it's just astonishing.

Now try the demo out for yourself and kick some demon butt! Be sure to assign your skill points when you meditate (or rest as it's known in other games- but I prefer meditate).

Oh yeah, this is definitely a stereotypical "mans" game. You sleep with women along your quests, rescue them, and collect cards showing that you've been where probably some men have been before. I didn't expect that, but it was a pleasant surprise! :-)

1 comments:

Ruchi said...

Nice post I am going to look around your site seems you have some great stuff and will be giving you a link back from my site.