Sunday, February 10, 2008

Great Cheap Games for Older Computers

These games don't need expensive new hardware to run. I've picked two of my favorites that I personally play and still enjoy.

* Starcraft
*Starcraft: Broodwars (Expansion to Starcraft)

You can usually get Starcraft and the expansion for about $20 total. It's a real time strategy game.

*Red Faction (1, not 2)
In my opinion, one of the best FPS games ever made, they just made a newb mistake such as not selling Red Faction 2 with multi-player support, the whole reason most people liked part 1.  You can usually find this game for about $10 bucks.

There are many more games listed on this unformatted list which inspired my choosing of two favorites. I'm sure many of them are great, I just picked two so you couldn't blame me (this time) for making your eyes hurt at the end of the day.

0 comments: