Saturday, October 13, 2007

Yahoo Domain Name Evaluation and Review

I've been using some Yahoo services for a long time.

At the small business section on Yahoo.com, you can get domain registration for 9.99. With a little digging, you can find it for $1.99!

After the $1.99 domain fee, it will most likely go up to 9.99 per year, which is about average and not an unfair price. However, the best part about yahoo domains in my professional opinion, is the reliability and credibility. If you're buying a domain that's important to you, I wouldn't go with a Joe Shmoe. I'd do that for your back-up domains, your extra domains, but not your most important ones. Joe Shmoe sometimes goes on vacation when your website crashes. Yahoo has a huge team of people who take turns vacationing.

Overall, I give Yahoo Domains a thumbs up!


0 comments: