Monday, October 01, 2007

Get Paid for Your Photos

I just wanted to share this with fellow computer graphic (or traditional) artists and photographers looking to make an extra buck, or at the very least, not let "the man" have all of our hard work for free on our social networking sites.

Get Paid for Sharing Your Photos and Images

It seems earning money on those websites within that link is somewhat of a tedious process, not necessarily hard though. It just takes time... But I expected that because that's how social networking works in the first place, like using myspace... I started off with 1 friend and it can take years to get just a few hundred friends (I used to be on it a lot though so I got a little under 2 thousand). I hope what you'll find in that link helps you out and I hope it helps me out as well!

0 comments: