Saturday, June 30, 2007

Speaking of Online Jobs...

There's a web site that I tell a lot of my friends about, but no one's ever heard of it until I tell them. Perhaps they need to work on their marketing :) Really though, they seem to have a niche, so the web site seems to be pudgy like a Thanks Giving turkey, in terms of staying current.

It's basically a place where people who do computer work can search for contractual work to be done from their home. Yes, that's right, actually working from home. A whole web site dedicated to providing the opportunity for such. The company, guru.com, describes itself as "The world's largest online marketplace for freelance talent" and it may be as far as I know. But still, why doesn't anyone know about it? Well, that's what I'm here for, to do what their marketing lacks, because it's just a good site for freelancers.

I believe this article deserves more tags than that, so more people can find work, but I don't want to over-do it.

Note: I seem to do that a lot... Promote sites that deserve promoting due to the quality of their products, features, or services. I especially feel it's right to focus on it when they're not getting the attention they deserve. Kind of like Go-L high performance computers. They have some AMAZING products compared to what else is our there, but I've never once heard anyone else ever knowing about them, whom I don't believe I had told before. You see, what happens, if you tell people about something that's good, more people will know about it, the people who make it can make more for a lesser cost, then you and the people you tell about it can enjoy a high quality product at a low cost.

Well, I suppose I had to over-do something.

0 comments: