Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Windows Live Writer

I've just downloaded the Windows Live Writer. It's a simple program you can download free that makes blog editing easy as pie. I'm just wondering how quickly I can switch between different blogs. (I do operate quite a few of them)

Besides the blow you're reading now, is one for listing cool sites I find on the web. Since it's related, I'll also post a link to a nifty Feed Aggregator link I found here that also helps you manage multiple blogs.

Windows Live Writer Plugins: I've found some pretty interesting windows live gallery tools too. The selection seems to change depending on which browser you're using. If you're using Internet Explorer it's one thing and Firefox it's something different. Maybe it's just me. Either way, I like FireFFox, but of course, as a web designer I not only use FireFox, but also Internet Explorer, Opera, Safari (because you have to make sure your website works with all of the popular browsers, in case you didn't know). Here's the link for Writer Plugins and Windows Live Writer while I'm at it.

Technorati Tags: , ,

0 comments: